Our friend Jerry over at Grumpy’s Grumblings continues with a unique look at the suicide bombing on Christmas day in Nashville. I’ve included a link at the end to continue reading at his blog. Thanks Jerry!
What a relief. It turns out Anthony Quinn Warner, the Christmas Day Nashville bomber, was mentally deranged, a loner, and not part of an organized movement of radicals who might inflict further mayhem on our currently fragile nation.
Well, yes, Warner—who died in the blast of his own making—was barkin’ mad, but perhaps we shouldn’t let our guard down just yet.
Warner seriously believed we earthlings are being manipulated by a race of alien reptilians who have implanted microchips in our brains to control us.
As recently reported, Warner seriously believed we earthlings are being manipulated by a race of alien reptilians who have implanted microchips in our brains to control us. Utterly bonkers. But is he alone in his delusions? While relatively few Americans believe reptile beings from outer space walk among us as our puppet masters, millions of our countrymen and women cling tenaciously to the following bizarre conspiracy theories:
· COVID is a “deep-state” plot aimed at population control and getting Trump out of office. From an interview on the Trumpist One America News (OAN): “The U.S. and its Five Eyes intel partners point out COVID-19 broke out shortly after President Trump forced China into a phase-one trade deal to reduce Chinese control of the U.S. economy. Now that China may be striking back, there is concern that the deep state, Democrat cabal, and the Big Pharma are working to derail President Trump’s reelection and force the American people into total submission and control.”
· National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci is a leader of the “deep state,” and, along with the Clintons, is part of a plot to undermine Trump’s efforts to “drain the D.C. swamp.”
· “One-third of Americans believe that voter fraud helped Joe Biden win the 2020 election, despite the fact that courts, election officials and the Justice Department have found no evidence of widespread fraud that could have changed the outcome.”
· Martial law: Ironically, during the Obama years, it was far-right groups that were sounding the alarms over their fear of presidential-implemented martial law. Back then, right-wing survivalist Don Harkin alleged, “This unconstitutional form of government [martial law] is being implemented all over the country—particularly in the nation’s more densely populated areas such as Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Portland and Seattle.”
· “Deep-state” government will confiscate citizens’ guns: “Their real agenda is to disarm law-abiding GENTILES, whom Zionist Jews fear will soon discover Jewry’s anti-American, freedom-hating mission.”
To continue, please click here: Grumpy’s Grumblings